Are you looking for a seriously fun workout? The 3 Kick is designed with proprietary and resilient foam pads that can be punched, kicked, or slapped. It’s a perfect solution for sports performance, kids’ fitness, and much more. Check out some of the cool functional movements you can perform on the 3 Kick to give the user a full workout experience. These are just some options to consider as any type of functional fitness movement will work!
- Slamdowns– Hold a light sand bell or medicine ball over your head and throw it on the ground in front of you. After, find the pad with the light on and hit it. Repeat.
- Partner Toss– Use a tennis ball, light medicine ball, football, etc. Toss ball back and forth with partner. Between tosses have user hit the pad with the light on. Repeat
- Pushups or Situps– Between hitting the pads have the user do pushups or sit ups. This is a fantastic way to challenge the user.
- Cone drills– Set up cones around the 3 Kick for them to touch. This can help an athlete immensely with quickness and reaction time. Change up the patterns so the user is tested physically.
- Hand Eye Coordination– have the user hit the target on the right with the left hand and target on the left with the right hand. To change it up, have them use the back of their hand to hit the targets.
- Sports Specific Drills– using all three towers have the user dribble the basketball while hitting the targets. Start with simple ball-handing drills then move to more complex ball-handling drills as they get more comfortable. Using proper soccer kicking techniques, you can also have the user kick the targets.
The 3 Kick accommodates players from children to adults and beginners to the most advanced. If you’re search for new innovative ideas to elevate that heart rate and get your members moving, then the 3 Kick might be the perfect solution for your facility. Contact us today to learn more!