The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is a public academic health science center in Dallas, Texas. With approximately 13,568 employees and 2,445 faculty and over 2.7 million outpatient visits per year, UT Southwestern is the largest medical school in the University of Texas System and state of Texas.
While UT Southwestern continues to be on the cutting edge of medical based research, they also wanted to continue to add more interactive technology for their rehab, physical therapy, traumatic brain injury, and concussion rehab. Enter the tWall!
A multifunctional medical, therapy and rehabilitation interactive touch wall provides a fantastic movement based workout across numerous programs. A great tool for your facility keeps clients engaged, improving outcomes and sustainability.
Areas of Application:
- MAP Training (Combination of physical and mental training)
- Executive Function Training (solving problems, maintaining attention, and inhibiting emotional impulses)
- Cognition (processes and products of perception, recognition, reasoning, concluding, judgement, memory, etc.)
- Stimulation and improvement of motor and sensomotor skills
- Regulation and improvement of muscle tone
- Training of coordination, gross and fine motor skills,
- Securing of mobility
- Development of physical mobility and physical skills
- Improvement of physical endurance
- Reaction training
- For gathering and evaluation of results, analysis of individual progress, applicable to long-term studies.