The single greatest advantage interactive fitness and exergaming has over traditional forms of exercise is that they’re not just physical activities — they’re also a form of fun!
Exergames and similar activity-based video games offer participants a much higher level of engagement than regular exercise, which significantly reduces the level of perceived exertion in players. As a result of interactive fitness, the level of motivation to stick with the exercise program is also much higher than with traditional exercise.
Contact Exergame Fitness today and earn about how your facility can:
- Recruit new members
- Double membership
- Have higher retention of membership
- Increase staff involvement
- Create community partnerships
- Build school relationships
- Add athletic team training
- Excite the non athlete to exercise
- Increase comfort and excitement for fitness
- Add cutting edge innovative exergame room