The NRPA, (National Recreation and Park Association) is the leading non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of public parks, recreation and conservation. The NRPA Annual Conference is where people who are passionate about not only parks and recreation, but also conservation, health, landscape architecture. Here we met with Hilton Head Island Recreation program on bringing the concept of Exergame and Fitness Gaming to their Park District.
Learn more from their Recreation Director on how they have implemented interactive gaming with great success!
- Recruit new members
- Double membership
- Higher retention of membership
- Increases staff involvement
- Creating community partnerships
- Build school relationships
- Add athletic team training
- Excite the non athlete to exercise
- Increase comfort and excitement for fitness
- Cutting edge innovative exergame room