“Successful games are ones that are fun and promote one’s competence, autonomy, and relatedness. iDance is unique in that it does support all four of these elements all within a physically challenging dance game.”
Dr. Stephen Yang, M.S., PhD-ABD
Assistant professor at SUNY Cortland
Positive Gaming™ iDANCE contains music from well known artists from the machine dance community such as G-Powered, Toby Emerson, Shiki, Vospi, Digital Explosion and many more. Our artists cover a wide variety of music genres for everyone to enjoy.
In 2010 the iDANCE Wireless Dance System will once again lead the interactive fitness industry along with other well-known products as they keep kids active, healthy and engaged with music, movement and score tracking. These
products will make a huge impact at any Health Club, YMCA, School or Park Districts that are looking to bring group fitness into their format. Below is a video from the “2009 Club Industry Show” this past October! Check it out and call/email us if you have any questions on pricing or product knowledge!
Exergame Fitness USA
Four panel gameplay style (Up, Down, Left, Right)
- With utilizing the four panel layout, we have found that new players experience an easier understanding of the direction to step in correlation with the in game arrows. This provides fast comprehension of where to step thus allowing for quick progress to more challenging steps!
- Five step charts and difficulty levels per song, made by the world’s leading step chart artists
- Positive Gaming™ iDANCE covers all skill levels by providing many step chart difficulties to choose from. As a result, the learning curve will allow novice players to improve with the most efficiency.
Real time scoring
- This scoring system allows you to see instant results during each song. After each song, a highly detailed results screen provides players with graphical data and percentages of their steps.
Early-late timing indicator
- Positive Gaming™ iDANCE uses a unique method of displaying timing judgments by using various colored stars to represent players stepping too early, too late, or right on target during each song.
Direct player feedback in all game modes
- To provide players with instant feedback on the judgment of each step, feedback is displayed on the far left and right sides of the screen. This ensures the accuracy of each step.
3D game engine
- Provides visually stunning arrow modifications which allow X-, Y- and Z-Axis arrow motions.
Regular software upgrades with new songs and features
- The opportunity for new artist’s licenses is forever ongoing; therefore Positive Gaming™ iDANCE features an easy way to keep content fresh without the need for a complete software upgrade.