WATERBURY, CT– Thanks to a federal Carol M. White Physical Education Grant called P.A.C.E. I.T. – Physical Activity Curriculum Enhancement using Integrated Technologies, Waterbury middle school students will be training for lifelong fitness in 3 brand-new state-of-the-art Exergaming Fitness Centers. Exergaming technology harnesses children’s interest in videogame technology to provide highly interactive, rigorous, and research-based physical fitness training that kids want to participate in because it is so much fun to do.
Many equipment items such as the NeuroActive BrainBike , Trixter Xdream, Virtual Active Matrix Treadmills, iDANCE, and M6 Treadwalls have been recently featured on such programs as Good Morning America, NBC News Today, CBS Morning Show, and Fox Business News, among others.
Exergame Fitness USA:
It happens day after day – a customer calls us looking for a positive and proven solution to the obesity and inactivity crisis here in America. They are looking for something sustainable that can really make difference in the lives of their community – It’s an instant connection…
We make sure everything we do honors that connection – from our commitment to delivering the highest quality Exergaming products in the world, to our industry leading advisory board and the way we engage with our customers and communities to do business responsibly.
From our beginnings as a traditional fitness company nearly 11 years ago, in every place that we’ve been, and every place that we touch, we’ve tried to make it a little better than we found it. As technology has changed, so has our company, staying on the forefront of innovation & implementation when it comes to Exergaming. – Longevity is our key to unlocking the future.
It has always been, and will always be about quality, long-term programming & the overall effectiveness of the products we carry. We’re passionate about sourcing the finest Exergaming products with great care, and improving the lives of people who use them. We care deeply about all of this; our work is never done. It’s a consistent evolution of progression that is a daily reminder for us to always stay ahead of the curve.
Exergame Fitness has 8 international divisions including:
Australia, South Korea, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Europe, Philippines & Ecuador
Some of our top partnerships & clients within our industry include:
- PE4LIFE – a proud partner of PE4LIFE
- YMCA – the leading provider of Exergaming products and services
- JCC – Supplier of Exergaming products and services
- MedPlay Technologies – Exclusive distributor of medical based programming
- The Exergaming Network (TEN) –a proud participating member of the TEN Network
- Chicago Bulls / White Sox Training Academy – our main showcase facility in the United States
- New Jersey Nets – Main supplier of Exergaming products and services
- Lifetime Fitness – Supplier of Exergaming products & services
- Gold’s Gym – Supplier of Exergaming products and services
- Healthy Weight Commitment – a proud partner of HWC
more information can be found here