PE4life has had additional scholarships become available to the PE4lifeResource Conference! We know that attending any event is a big commitmentas it requires time away from school and substitute pay on top of registrationfees. To help off-set substitute fees, we are excited to offer 2 for 1pricing. That means two full days of presentations for two people for$150!
Toreceive this discount register online using the discount code: PE241
Hurry, registration closesWednesday, October 5th!
October 10-11, 2011
Overland Park, KS (Suburb of Kansas City)
Full schedule of presentations is available! Checkout the list of over 25 exciting presentations from the health, wellness andeducation fields. This is a can’t miss opportunity that brings years ofexpertise and programs that work right to your fingertips!
PE4life isproud to showcase its Program Partners, featuring new presentations from ActionBased Learning, Project Adventure and SPARK!
Samplelist of Breakout Sessions:
• Rising to the Challenge: Connecting Health and Academics
• Defending your Program during Difficult Times
• Maximizing Transition Times
• Your P.E.T. Project – Physical Education Technology
• Cognitive Candy: How PE can create a Sweet Tooth for Learning
• And more!
Aboutthe PE4life Resource Conference:
Good toGreat: Reshaping our Future
Physical educators today are faced with an uncertain future. Childhood obesity rates are soaring and physical activity levels have hit anall-time low, therefore our children need quality physical education now, morethan ever. And yet, we are being forced to constantly prove our value aseducators. Fortunately, with great adversity also comes a great opportunity tocultivate change. We must come together—to reshape our future—to prove thatquality physical education is part of the solution—to maximize our impact onstudents and communities—and to take our profession and ourselves from good… togreat.
Join the brightest and best in the profession as they share cutting-edge ideasand techniques through roundtable discussions, networking opportunities andbreakout sessions. This event is designed to inform, educate and inspireregardless of the status of your program – we’ve even tossed in some goodquality play time with our program partners and equipment vendors!
At thistwo full-day event you will:
• Learn best practices from some of the most respected physical educatorsin the country.
• Work together and network with other PE professionals throughopportunities such as roundtable discussions.
• Hear from professionals who have been there, done that and are sharingtheir lessons learned.
• Take away ideas that you can immediately implement upon returning home.
• Participate in activity and demonstration sessions with equipmentvendors.
• Leave feeling inspired and motivated!
See List of Sessions, Pricing and Travel information here.
Registration ClosesOctober 5th!
Download a PDF version of the Event Flier and share it withyour colleagues!