CardioWall Pro-X Multi Use Training Tool
CardioWall challenges users to balance, stretch, squat, reach, and think as they must follow and hit the different patterns of lighted pads. The cardiowall is a highly durable product that can be used with soft weights, balls, hands, or boxing gloves. This product is scientifically proven to provide cardio-workouts that can form the basis of sports training routines or physical rehabilitation programs.
Create your own workouts or simply hit start and go.
• 4 inbuilt games develop speed, stamina, mental alertness, reaction time, core strength, hand-eye coordination and balance.
• High visual impact and fully brandable.
• Ideal for rehabilitation and users with limited mobility, schools and youth sports training.
• Use individually, 1-on-1 or in teams/groups.
• Players receive a score to measure progress – fun and highly motivational.
• Space efficient – protrudes just 4” from the wall.
Specs and Product Information
Created to meet a demand from elite sport for flexibility, tuneable performance, exceptional responsiveness and enhanced reach, the Pro-X will push every athlete to their limits.
The 14 lightpads (up from the CardioWall’s 9) are arranged specifically so that they lie just around & outside the reach and on the edge of peripheral vision for the athlete.
Each arm of the Pro-X can be individually tuned for feel and response using the custom installed coil-over shock damper system – unique in the fitness arena.
The FitMakr Pro real time data display shows response time, score, left / right bias and even individual lightpad percentages. The FitMakr Pro enables users to track their performance across time – vital to monitor development or deterioration.
This data can be assessed offline and interrogated for even more insight – and more streams are being brought into the system all the time.